Well, it’s official- America’s next Bachelor has been announced and it is none other than Nick Viall, two-time runner-up of The Bachelorette and current Bachelor in Paradise cast member. It’s no secret that the choice has received a mixed response from Bachelor Nation, but whether you’re a Nick lover or hater, there’s no denying that the guy has some serious style. So, in honor of our next Bachelor, here are 15 times Nick Viall slayed the fashion game.
1. When he and his lilac shirt are what made the squad goals.
2. When he inspired people everywhere to EVEN.
3. When he rocked grey better than Christian.
4. When his sneakers were more fab than ours.
5. When he celebrated the birth of our nation in a subtle flamingo pink.
6. When he was the most badass sailor on the dock.
7. When he smiled his way right into our hearts.
8. When he set the bar for ballgame attire.
9. When he was so relatable it hurt.
10. When he managed to make a Canadian tuxedo look fly.
11. When he was living that beanie life.
12. When he low-key started the cowboy boots trend.
13. When he was the perfect combination of hipster and chic.
14. When he almost managed to look more appealing than coffee.
15. And lastly, when he basically left us speechless with this blazer look.Best of luck finding love this season, Nick! I’ll be watching
Inspire your friends' style by connecting closets and creating outfits on the Hanger app.
Sign up now!
Marisa is a digital marketing intern at Hanger this fall and beginning her last semester of college at the University of Missouri-St. Louis studying Mass Communications. Outside of school and work life, Marisa loves to read, write, drag her friends to scary movies, and sing in the car. She’s also a big fan of wine, chocolate, and the St. Louis Blues. Marisa would love to someday move to a big city and travel all over the globe to experience different ways of life!
Contact Marisa: [EMAIL]
Posts not found
Imagine being able to say “Alexa, ask Hanger to find a pair of shoes and a small purse to go with my Kate Spade dress for this weekend” and instantly getting recommendations from your favorite brands on your phone or nearest display.