We are seeking a UX/UI Designer with an innate sense of logical process flow, ease of use, layout, color coordination, proportions, and balance who can translate that design into strong web and mobile user interfaces / experiences for our clients. We seek candidates who demonstrate strong intellect, a passion for design, a team oriented personality and a burning desire to learn.
Here at Hanger, we pride ourselves on being intelligent and driven, and maintaining a fun-loving environment that makes people comfortable being themselves. While we certainly take our work seriously, we never take ourselves too seriously.
We’re a small but fast-growing technology company that focuses on empowering people to be successful. We believe in an employee-first company culture where people are not just employees, but team members and friends, because we know that our team members’ success translates to our company’s success. We offer a relaxed and flexible work environment for passionate, driven people.
-Design mockups for new screens and features for both web and mobile platforms.
– Update Hanger website as needed.
– Design digital marketing assets including email and landing pages.
– 3-5 years experience in UX/UI design for mobile apps with proven experience in web design. Ecommerce experience is a plus. Please provide a portfolio of work samples.
– Be self-motivated, energetic, fast execution, and have great communication skills.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Studio – Photoshop and Illustrator. Animation experience with Adobe After Effects is a big plus.
– Attention to detail and organizational skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
– Knowledge of new design, web and mobile trends and techniques.
– Knowledge of HTML // CSS is a plus
– Experience with the WordPress CMS a huge plus
We are a tech startup based in St. Louis, Missouri.The Hanger app connects users with their friends’ closets and helps them discover the value that’s already hanging in their own wardrobe. Our mission is to make our users experts in their personal style and inspire confidence in what they wear. Our personal style app learns your style so you dress your best and connects your closet with your friends’ wardrobe so you can share, compare, and always know what to wear. Create outfits on your phone, tablet or laptop using your own clothes, see what your friends are wearing, borrow their clothes and keep track of what you wear.
This is an opportunity to not only build a great mobile app but also impact the architecture, design and technology used to build our mobile applications.
Submit your 140 character cover letter, your resume and portfolio (if applicable).
We’re seeking campus brand ambassadors for a paid internship for the 2016-17 school year to spread the word about our new personal style app, Hanger. The ideal person will be outgoing, motivated, an avid user of the app and excited about what it has to offer.read more
Hanger is seeking a motivated Social Media intern for the fall semester of 2016 who is looking to learn the basics of digital marketing, branding and community building.read more
Imagine being able to say “Alexa, ask Hanger to find a pair of shoes and a small purse to go with my Kate Spade dress for this weekend” and instantly getting recommendations from your favorite brands on your phone or nearest display.